Sunday, July 5, 2009

Suggestions?

Well, I'm 18 now. I've come to really enjoy the title of my blog though, and now I'm not sure what to do. I definitely couldn't just replace the 17 with an 18 because 18 is plenty of years, and I wouldn't yet be comfortable putting an only before it. Plus, when I log on to my blog I always sing the song after which it was named (naturally, not ritually). Unfortunately, eighteen has one less syllable than seventeen, which of course ruins everything. I guess I may need an entirely new title.

:(

I'll think about it and holla back lata. (maybe something in ebonics would be good... Yo A-dawg, help a sista out aaight?)

2 comments:

Alli Krewson said...

dat's straight up per-plexin, yo. i think your title is off the hizzook... give it time girl, and another one will come. i'll give it a shot too, see if i can come up with somethin decent that'll represent. peace bih.

ma said...

I'm on it...