As you may have noticed, a cute little fishy named Lewis swims on the side of my blog these days. I found him at the cyber-pet store and had to keep him! I want to write in (on?) my blog more often, so maybe he will keep me coming back! Because obviously he will need to be fed regularly. You can feed him too if you want, which you probably do. Just drag the little can to the top of his tank and click to let the food out. He is so cute!
Why "Lewis"? you might ask. Well, I don't really know, but it was one of the first names to come to mind and the only other Lewis I know is Lewis Stevens, who I'm still pretty much in love with, so I don't mind being reminded of him when I see Lewis the cyber-fish. Please don't bring another Lewis to my attention now because I am pretty happy with this name, even though I'm sure the Lewis's you know are really nice.
Also the orange clock is supposed to remind me and everyone to not waste too much time blogging. But I don't know if it will be very effective because it's almost impossible to decipher a time out of those no-number clocks. But it's cute and it's fun and maybe since it's a fruit, it will remind me to eat healthy. And feed Lewis! Two important things.
So welcome welcome to Lewis.
No comments:
Post a Comment