I think we have a really awesome family. You guys did an excellent job with your child-rearing, if I do say so myself.
I'm glad that I have so much in common with you, mom. I love hanging out with you. I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend time with than you (.... yep, I really can't think of anyone). I wish I helped out more, and I wish I would've served you instead of you always serving me. I will always remember the lessons you taught me, through your example, about how a daughter should be. I'm certain you are the best daughter out there. You should know, I always miss you more than I ever miss anything else.
Dad, you're a great dad too. You are such a hard worker, and I admire how you always try your hardest. I actually think your job is cool, and whenever people bring up accounting, I am quick to tell them that my dad is an accountant. And he's really good too because he used to travel across Canada and teach accounting seminars for the government. That's what I say. I appreciate that you always do your home teaching, I actually like the way you dress, and I love that you love to sing, even though I don't always love it when you sing along to what I'm playing :)
You guys can make a good pair.
Thank you thank you thank you I love you
Amelia
1 comment:
Thank you thank you thank you I love you :')
Post a Comment