Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jimmer.


Jimmer. Yesterday's game was very emotional for many reasons. The main reason being it was Jimmer's last game in the Marriott Center. It was the last time he walked out with his long sleeved warm-up tucked in his big shorts (it was always so cute how much dorkier than MJ he looked.) It was the last time he waved to the crowd with that adorable grin. It was the last time he flexed his muscles when he knew I was taking a picture of him. It was the last time he pulled up from a non-pull-up-able distance and drained a three right on the defender's head (in the Marriott Center, that is. I'm sure that'll continue to happen over the next month). Jimmer is amazing. I can honestly say that he has been the main source of my happiness over the past 4 months.

I took some huge time creeper pictures at the game, and I'm pretty happy about it. Jimmer embracing Coach Rose after getting subbed out for the last time? Got it. What about when he gave Brandon Davies a big bear hug after the game? Well of course. With his brother TJ? Ya, that too. When he finally noticed his cheerleader girlfriend among the throng of people on the court? Yes, their embrace is now on my computer.

Next post will be dedicated to Jimmer as well.

2 comments:

Alli Krewson said...

he's so cute. can't wait to see your creeper shots. you remind me of someone... binoculars anybody?? :)

Tracey Minaker said...

Where are the photos? I want to see.