I found this little survey thing on Jessica and Chris' blog and thought it sounded fun. So here goes!
I think: frequently about the spider in the bathroom that both my parents refused to kill today. Mean!
I have: to go to the bathroom. which brings up a major dilemma!
I dislike: how cold our basement is.
I miss: BYU.
I fear: that I get my hopes up too high.
I feel: pensive. I could write a song or something haha.
I hear: "Empty Chairs" by Don McLean in my left ear, the ticking of the wall clock in my right ear (only one earbud in)
I smell: pretty nice if I do say so myself!
I crave: life experiences that will inspire some great essays.
I cry: pretty often, but I'm becoming okay with that. Seriously, Relief Society gets me almost every time!
I usually: am a pretty social person. What is happening to me this summer?!
I search: for my cell phone about ten times a day.
I wonder: who Don McLean wrote this beautiful song about. She must've been something else!
I regret: some things.
I wish: that he would realize his potential, and run with it.
I love: a good soil.
I care: even when it's safer and easier not to.
I always: carry a little bottle of hairspray. I'm really shallow...
I worry: about my future. WHAT WILL I BE?
I am not: completely bummed that the charming man in my English class got engaged this summer. I'm totally happy about it actually :|
I remember: painting this cute picture that hangs on my wall. good times, good company :)
I believe: "in Christ as I believe the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." -C.S. Lewis (new favourite quote)
I sing: if I'm feelin' it.
I don't always: say much. Sometimes I like to just watch.
I write: because life is too good not to. Or because sometimes life is too bad not to. Life is just too everything, not to write about it.
I win: to ze basroom and feel much bettah.
I lose: staring contests every single time.
I listen: very poorly. Sometimes my mom will say like 5 sentences to me before I realize I need to be listening, at which point it's just my best guess as to what she might be talking about. I'm really sorry about this, Mom.
I don't understand: the art of flirting. I'm pretty sure I've done it before but it's nothing I have control over.
I can usually be found: in over-sized t-shirts and boxer shorts. Gotta love summer!
I need: this survey to be over.
I forget: every second of my life before this survey began.
I am happy: when I receive comments on my blog hint hint!
I am: a mountain. I am a tall tree. (it's a song.. I'm not actually speaking in metaphor)
I think: frequently about the spider in the bathroom that both my parents refused to kill today. Mean!
I have: to go to the bathroom. which brings up a major dilemma!
I dislike: how cold our basement is.
I miss: BYU.
I fear: that I get my hopes up too high.
I feel: pensive. I could write a song or something haha.
I hear: "Empty Chairs" by Don McLean in my left ear, the ticking of the wall clock in my right ear (only one earbud in)
I smell: pretty nice if I do say so myself!
I crave: life experiences that will inspire some great essays.
I cry: pretty often, but I'm becoming okay with that. Seriously, Relief Society gets me almost every time!
I usually: am a pretty social person. What is happening to me this summer?!
I search: for my cell phone about ten times a day.
I wonder: who Don McLean wrote this beautiful song about. She must've been something else!
I regret: some things.
I wish: that he would realize his potential, and run with it.
I love: a good soil.
I care: even when it's safer and easier not to.
I always: carry a little bottle of hairspray. I'm really shallow...
I worry: about my future. WHAT WILL I BE?
I am not: completely bummed that the charming man in my English class got engaged this summer. I'm totally happy about it actually :|
I remember: painting this cute picture that hangs on my wall. good times, good company :)
I believe: "in Christ as I believe the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." -C.S. Lewis (new favourite quote)
I sing: if I'm feelin' it.
I don't always: say much. Sometimes I like to just watch.
I write: because life is too good not to. Or because sometimes life is too bad not to. Life is just too everything, not to write about it.
I win: to ze basroom and feel much bettah.
I lose: staring contests every single time.
I listen: very poorly. Sometimes my mom will say like 5 sentences to me before I realize I need to be listening, at which point it's just my best guess as to what she might be talking about. I'm really sorry about this, Mom.
I don't understand: the art of flirting. I'm pretty sure I've done it before but it's nothing I have control over.
I can usually be found: in over-sized t-shirts and boxer shorts. Gotta love summer!
I need: this survey to be over.
I forget: every second of my life before this survey began.
I am happy: when I receive comments on my blog hint hint!
2 comments:
thanks for the morning smile-inducer :)
paha "i win" almost made me wake up cooper. because i was laughing - not to tell him about it. you're a funny girl. too deep for your own good sometimes. does sam read your blog? dang those parents for not killing the spider! cooper would have killed it for you... "hit! shoe! bugh!"
Post a Comment