Thursday, December 2, 2010

also. funny story.

Since I have love on the mind now, I remembered a few weeks ago when I was sending a letter to the MTC. I decided to just buy a package of stamps. The lady asked what design I wanted.

What are my options? I asked.

Hearts (ew), flowers (uh..), the American flag (boring), and wedding rings (oh come on).

I guess I'll have the flowers.

So she rings me up, I'm about to leave and I take another look at the stamps and realize that they say "LOVE" underneath the flowers. haha. So I returned them and got the flags. I just thought it was funny that BYU gives us 4 stamp options, only one of which isn't completely ridiculous. I guess they know who their market is right?

2 comments:

Tracey Minaker said...

Too funny! Now I'll have to check the stamp any time I get a letter from you. If it isn't a flag I can assume something is up. haha

Alli Krewson said...

haha funny. who knew you could say so much with a stamp!