Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome back, Plan

January 16 journal entry--
"For maybe the first time in my whole life, I have no clue what happens next. I don't have a plan. It just hit me. Where did it go? Why did it leave me? It didn't even say goodbye, it just snuck out the back door probably while I was sleeping or maybe blow drying my hair. Surely this is just a temporary absence. Doesn't my plan need me as much as I need it? What's a plan to do without someone to hold it close? I guess for a while, my plan will be in someone else's hands. This is very unsettling. Hmph."

Well, today I received a little update on that plan! It belongs to me again! It's my plan! I let a few other people have it for a while, but they treated it nicely and returned it looking even brighter than before! I got accepted in to my program. I am officially an advertising major, an environmental science minor, and in 3-4 semesters, I'll graduate with a Bachelors of Arts.

And then, who knows! Not me, and that is perfectly alright.

All I know is that God takes good care of me.

3 comments:

Alli Krewson said...

congratulations, smartie pants! now perhaps you could upload your application video? portfolio?

Tracey Minaker said...

Congratulations. So excited for you. I am with Alli, where is the video/portfolio you had to submit. Not that I don't know you are talented, I would just love to see it. Glad you are excited though. It is nice to have a plan and know what you are doing with your life. You will do awesome.

ma said...

This just really makes me want to read your journal - what a great entry! You are such a good, good writer/thinker! ah my Amelia Jane :') I could really use a hug with you right now xoxo