Thursday, March 31, 2011
New Month's Resolution
One of my faults is that I am too easily persuaded. I have known this about myself for a long time now. I mean, sure, I can probably be stubborn too. But for the most part, in matters that thankfully aren't usually too serious, I will leisurely toss my opinion here or there depending on, well... nothing at all. In my Bioethics class, we have weekly discussions about certain ethical issues. I find that by the end of that hour-and-a-half, my mind has changed nearly a hundred times! It is exhausting! Someone will make an argument that I agree with, only to find I suddenly disagree with it after the next comment. Ohh, he's right.... wait.. no, no, he's a fool, but she is definitely right... and so on and so on and 50 more so ons! Usually I leave class feeling lost and confused about who I am and what I'm doing with my life. Okay, I guess I probably wouldn't go that far. But today I started thinking, is this really a bad thing? And I decided, yes, yes it is. So that's a bummer, and I guess I'll be working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree!
No wait, maybe it's no big deal.
Post a Comment